(1) Don't sit there, looking as if butter would not melt in your mouth.
(2) When you purchase live lobsters, there should be movement in the legs.
(3) With my right hand, I indicated to the doctor that the pain was in my head.
(4) The minimum requirements for the job are a degree and two year's experience.
(5) A sensitive and skilful handing of langage in everyday life, in writing letters in in conversing, manking political speeches, drafting public notices, is the basis of an interest in literature.